OpenMind’s Back-to-School Playbook
OpenMind Back-to-School Playbook
Our Back-to-School Playbook includes a set of resources to help you create a learning environment that supports constructive dialogue. Resources include:
- Leading an OpenMind Classroom. Tips and strategies to foster constructive dialogue in your classroom.
- A Guide to Student Roles in Classroom Discussions. Explore the common roles students play in difficult conversations and what you can do to encourage productive participation.
- Post-OpenMind Class Activity. Try out our post-OpenMind discussion activity to help your students put their skills into practice.
- Pulse Survey Primer. Start capturing your students’ views about your classroom environment.
- Our Favorite Resources. From balanced news sources to critical thinking and digital literacy tools.